Information Security Operations Manager (IT)
|Job Title:||Information Security Operations Manager (IT)|
|Salary:||bonus, healthcare, pension, car|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2016 16:45|
A market leading Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey requires an EMEA Information Security Manager on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to look after all the Security (Protection matters, Vulnerability etc) across the EMEA region and support the Global Lead.
The official specification is below but key snippets and information on the role (which may overlap with the information below) are:
* The role is more Operations, helping to build and support new processes
* Bringing the region into a better place from a Security perspective
* The service comes from a provider - need someone who can push back on them when needed.
* Fast paced environment / multiple tasks
* Day to day support of Security, then building on that and having a broad understanding on how it was implemented.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
* As EMEA IS owner, be the main point of contact for Information Security to improve the Data Security position
* Manage delivery and maintain operational performance and quality of services associated with information security
* Co-ordinate all security incident response activity.
* Maintain local IS, end-user and local third party training and awareness
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
* Significant and broad Information Technology experience related to IS Security.
* Requires an in-depth understanding of at least one of the following security technologies: IDS, IPS, GRC automation tools or SELM.
* Have the gravitas and Security knowledge to 'push back' on Service Providers if relevant.
* Experience of working with third party providers, ideally onshore and offshore.
* Any experience within the pharmaceutical business or any other highly regulated environment is desirable.
* A broad knowledge of IT infrastructure, to ideally include server and client hardware, operating systems, business applications, networking, databases and data centres, web applications, mobile technology, cloud, big data & virtualisation.
* Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system desirable.
* Experienced at working in an outsourced environment.
* CISA, CISSP and ITIL certifications plus a knowledge of governance, frameworks & standards, CoBIT, ISO 27001 are desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's