Information Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Information Security Analyst|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2016 13:30|
- Developing and maintaining the in-house vulnerability management capability, implementing vulnerability scanning, reporting on risk exposure and provide risk prioritised remediation advisories and tracking progress.
- Assist in the development of the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Coordinate penetration tests with penetration testing partners, IT and Development teams, acting as a key point of contact for all security activities.
- Implementing security controls in compliance with legislation and regulatory frameworks (eg DPA, PCI-DSS, HIPPA) and the Group Information Security Policies
- Implementing security methodologies and industry standards (eg ISO27001, NIST, SANS)
- Identifying and prioritising IT and security compliance risks and recommend appropriate mitigating controls
- Conduct risk assessments of changes, project, programmes, services
- Provide recommendations to manage information security risk which will include aligning projects to policies & standards
- Undertake security gap analysis internally, of third parties and partners.
- Exposure to multi-tier, web based and cloud based IT architectures
- Knowledge of security technologies (eg AV, SIEM, IAM, IPS, F/W, SSO, DLP & NAC)
- Experience in providing initial investigations of security incidents, escalating issues where necessary
- Experience with security information management tools
- Experience within security assessment tools particularly vulnerability tools, SIEM, DLP and NAC
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework
- Experience working within a team environment delivering projects for production systems.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's