Information Risk Analyst
|Job Title:||Information Risk Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Gaetan Tangton|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2017 16:24|
* Assist in the design and delivery of security risk management policies and standards.
* Support collaboration with senior management to coordinate a consistent framework and approach to security risk planning, regulatory awareness, adherence, testing, due diligence responses, and reporting on KPIs and KRIs.
* Support the development of inputs and outputs for relevant governance bodies, and prepare reports for the business.
* Maintain the database of client-issued RfP's and RfI's; respond to internal and external database knowledge requests.
* Support the execution of security training Group-wide, differentiating employee groups by risk profile and seniority.
* Execute the risk assessment, remediation and monitoring of information and technology risks associated with the business; report identified risks to business stakeholders and provide remediation recommendations.
* Support engagement with business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams.
* Assist with business cases for the acquisition of new security solutions to drive performance and innovation.
* Support 'proof of concepts' within Security Risk and Information Assurance; provide cost/benefit reports to security management.
* Support collaboration with key business stakeholders to ensure appropriate consideration is given to security requirements in periods of business change and product development.
* Handles standard situation by relying on existing procedures and methods, covering several but known domains of expertise.
* Relies on existing processes and policies to take decisions.
* Focuses on execution in his domain, according to defined processes and methods. Runs and maintains the operational process.
* Works autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands. Organises, co-ordinates and plans activities independently. Priorities are set by the job. Uses expertise to challenge the goals and scope of new requests and evaluates the impact of these new requirements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Risk Analyst
Validation, Risk & Compliance Consultant (GxP, SAP, GAMP 5)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€380.00 - €450.00 per day
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior .Net Analyst Developer