Implementation Manager (Travel Management Systems)
|Job Title:||Implementation Manager (Travel Management Systems)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 15:19|
My client, a leading pharma company based in Surrey, has the opportunity for an Implementation Manager to work on an initial 6 month contract. The client is implementing a new Travel Management system (Concur) across 12 countries and needs a hands on Implementation contractor to drive this. The requirement is for a do-er, this isn't about managing a team. Key to this role is producing a Communications Plan, the Co-ordination of the Implementation and the credibility to deal with senior stakeholders.
* To lead the change management, communications planning and implementation of the Concur Travel application across relevant Affiliates in EMEA.
* To lead the change management, communications planning and implementation of the newly appointed travel management company in parallel with the implementation of Concur Travel.
* To work as part of an integrated project team with the IS and Business Project Manager (one role) and co-ordinate a cross-functional extended team within the Affiliate network.
* To work closely with relevant external third parties to co-ordinate communications planning and implementation of both workstreams. The successful candidate will be responsible for mobilising, delivering and sustaining the change in a delivery focused, pragmatic and practical way.
* To produce and execute a detailed project plan covering both workstreams, track & report progress against it and produce internal reporting in line with defined standards.
* To produce and manage an effective, practical communications plan, covering both workstreams and to take a hands on role in its execution.
* To support the service design process with the appointed travel management company and through dialogue with the Affiliates across EMEA, standardising processes wherever possible.
* To work with the appointed travel management company to produce internal documentation, detailing all agreed processes and ensuring they are accessible across EMEA.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS NEEDED
* Experience in implementing mid-sized systems preferred
* Concur Travel implementation experience is preferred
* Understanding of travel management company methods and processes desirable
* Procurement experience is a nice to have
* Extensive experience of the creation and delivery of communications in a cross-cultural environment
* Change management
* Communications planning and delivery - must be able to write in an engaging style for an audience who may not speak English as their first language
* Hands on, delivery focused, practical and pragmatic
* Able to translate theory into practice
* Knowledge of project management
* Creation and execution of a detailed implementation plan
* Engagement at all levels in an organisation
* Awareness of cultural differences
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's