Identity & Access Management (IdAM) Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Identity & Access Management (IdAM) Security Consultant|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 11:08|
Are you the sort of individual who would flourish joining a company who know the future is going to be radically different from the past? Who are designing the future of money, re-imagining the customer experience and obsessing about how to improve people's daily lives. They are building a universal platform built on open banking principles, infinitely configurable and constantly evolving to deliver better, more personal, experiences for everyone.
Our client is currently looking for IdAM Security Engineer to join the existing Security Team. The role will involve a wide range of duties that will lead the Security team on a journey to implement and operate an Identity and Access Management solution to a cloud-based banking platform. In addition to IdAM, the role will be involved in different dynamic tasks around securing the platform working in collaboration with other teams within the client. Given the fast-moving environment of cyber, and the accelerated growth of the client, it is to be expected that the role evolves rapidly over time.
* Be responsible to implement and maintain cloud platform IdAM solution on a brand new platform, covering internal and external customers.
* Work closely with business to identify use-cases and roles to be implemented at an RBAC/ABAC access control solution.
* Be responsible for implementing and maintaining identity federation/synchronisation across different clients/solutions.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
* Proven experience with IdAM - Identity and Access Management Systems (ForgeRock experience is preferable).
* Experience applying information assurance and cybersecurity principles to IdAM designs.
* Familiarity with Federated Identity Management (FIM) concepts and associated standards (OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, etc).
* Familiarity with PSD2 and OpenBanking standards is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree ideally in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management or equivalent work experience in the field of Cybersecurity.
* Exposure and understanding of cyber security (technical certification is a plus: OCSP, CHE, GRE, etc).
* Ability to work in an extremely hands-on environment, be flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced nature of a start-up company, while having strong collaboration skills.
* Be able and comfortable to work with both highly technical and non-technical personnel.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrable high levels of integrity and desire to make a positive impact within the business and society.
* An enthusiastic self-starter who looks for new ways of working, explores best practices and delivers imaginative approaches to communication challenges.
* An enthusiastic team player excited by the prospect of being a key member of a financial services technology firm that is working to transform the industry.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's