ICT Service Delivery Engineer
|Job Title:||ICT Service Delivery Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 10:27|
ICT Service Delivery Engineer - Cisco Unified Communications
Job location: Brussels
Start Date: ASAP
Contract duration: 11 months - until 31/12/2018 (with possible extensions) -> long-term project
As ICT Service Delivery Engineer Cisco UC, based on your technical expertise, you design and implement customized and standardized ICT solutions. You take care of the operations 24h / 24 and 7h / 7 and take care of the service management, the technical consultancy and an effective pre- and after sales support to maximize the margins and to meet the expectations of the external professional customers, in accordance with the SLAs and / or contracts
*You implement the ICT solutions within the scope and the number of days sold
*You are analytically strong enough to detect and solve a problem quickly and correctly
*You validate the proposed solution during the presales phase
*You maintain ICT solutions in an operational environment
*You advise your customers and colleagues on a technical level
*You develop, maintain and publish the technical expertise and the specific information for the customer
*You integrate into a team that works with a turnaround for Guard duty (max 1 week out of 4)
*You contribute to the standardization of the UC solutions in cooperation with the client's engineering department
Required profile & skills
*Industrial engineering degree or equivalent experience.
*Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and expertise in the following areas:
- IP Telephony / Unified Communications in UC CISCO projects
- Cisco Collaboration Suite: Cisco CUCM, Unity Connection, Contact Center Express, IM & Presence,
Jabber, Jabber Guest, Cube, WebEx Meeting Server, Expressway, SRST, Spark ..
- Cisco UC ecosystems: Rightfax, PeterConnects, …
- LAN - W (L) AN - VoIP and enterprise telecommunications architecture
- VoIP protocols (SIP, MGCP, H323, T30/T38, SMTP, imap4/POP3, etc.)
- IT security: Certificates and a basic understanding of the firewall are to your advantage
- Windows, Unix and / or Linux operating systems at administrator level
- Applications & systems : Microsoft Exchange, SQL, AD, VMware, Lotus Notes, etc
*You speak and write fluently French, Dutch and English.
*You take initiatives and you are systematically oriented towards results.
*You are able to meet and exceed customer expectations.
*You are able to inform your clients / colleagues in a helpful way and in an effective way
*You are able to quickly learn new technologies.
Do you think that you have the right skills for this role and you are interested in this role? Feel free to contact me back and to discuss further about this role!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's