|Job Title:||IAM Manager|
|Contact Name:||Miroslav Marchev|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 16:31|
Job location: Brussels
Start Date: ASAP
Type of contract: Contract/Permanent
Our client is a leading company speacilized in the finance industry and security payments.
The Identity & Access Management role includes managing IAM technology and procedures. This includes application access management, privileged account and access management, certificates and token management, recertification and service delivery. The role applies to businesses IT department in in order to understand roles, entitlements and deliver I&AM-related services.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implement based on our client's an operational solutions for privilege access management services in CyberARK
- BAU around privilege access management
- Define and follow up on service controls, quality controls, consistency checks, ...
- Investigate the integration of the Functional and Generic account service in CyberARK.
- Perform intensive communication sessions to get the privilege access management services sold and embedded
- Execute operational delivery of I&AM process solution implementation, maintenance, and improvement.
* Experience with CyberArk is mandatory, with Lieberman is a plus.
* Experience of identity & access management technology, processes and industry trends.
* Experience of I&AM concepts (such as role-based access control).
* Professional certification in CISSP, CISA and CISA, or equivalent.
* Knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Windows, Unix, Network, Mainframe….
If you think that this is the right job for you and you are ready for the next big step in your career, please apply via LinkedIN or send me your CV
Talk to you soon !
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's