Human Resources (Generalist)
|Job Title:||Human Resources (Generalist)|
|Contact Name:||Tanguy Temmerman|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2016 11:12|
Belgium, Bruxelles-Capitale, Région de;Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest · Human Resources
We are looking to hire a versatile and autonomous Human Resources Generalist Belgium to support all operational and strategic HR needs and to provide client focused and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers and employees alike. You will play a key role in building HR procedures, processes and policies from scratch and help our client reach the next level in business growth through managing the entire end-to-end recruitment process in Belgium for all open positions.
This role reports to the VP People (based in London, UK) and supports the management team in the delivery of the business strategies and goals.
Your job consists of the following:
* Providing first line support for all HR enquiries covering all our offices based Belgium
* Collaborating with managers in the recruitment for open roles Belgium and potentially other geographies: developing job descriptions, researching and advising on recruitment campaigns, CV screening, supporting the interview and selection process, and managing/working with recruitment agencies (including the agreement of terms)
* Completing the new hire and on-boarding process, such as setting up employees in the HR systems and ensuring all relevant hire documentation is recorded and retained accurately
* Managing the issuing and return and documentation of new contracts, contractual changes, amendments and other employee relations documentation
* Advise managers on employee relations issues, including offering a range of options, mentoring managers and supporting employees during any transition
* Supporting the VP People in defining standard HR procedures, policies, and programs for recruitment, performance management, absence, benefits, training and development and then rolling these initiatives out to your client group
* Work closely as part of the European HR Team to provide support, back up to colleagues as required and collaborate on ad hoc projects and interventions as requested
Our client has built a technology that simultaneously connects clients eager to get quality meals delivered, restaurants wishing to increase their revenues, and couriers happy to have an additional income by cycling around town. By selecting only the best restaurants and always optimizing our planning and dispatching algorithms, our client allows anyone to order the best dishes of their city as fast as possible.
We're always on the look out for extremely talented people who want to take part in making things change.
* Good knowledge of local labor laws and regulations in Belgium mandatory
* Experience managing HR topics in France or another European country advantageous
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Human Resource Management or related discipline
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in a HR Generalist role in Belgium with a strong focus on recruitment
* Bilingual in French and English a must
* Experience in being managed remotely an advantage
* Creative problem solving and decision making skills
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple priorities
* Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills
* Proven application experience of HR information systems and strong technical skills, in Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
* The opportunity to shape our business and drive our young company to a huge brand
* Short decision making in a fast-paced and international environment
* Open and transparent company culture
Attractive location in the heart of Brussels
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's