HR Solution Architect (SAP, Successfactors)
|Job Title:||HR Solution Architect (SAP, Successfactors)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 11:21|
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a HR Solutions Architect with strong experience with SAP SUCCESSFACTORS, EC and LMS in a global context.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* SAP Success Factor, EC and LMS in a global context.
* HR functional process knowledge and the current 'best in breed' HR solutions.
* Extensive HR Solution and Enterprise Architecture in a SAP landscape
* Knowledge of Web, Cloud and SaaS applications and integration methods
* Technical and Architectural knowledge of SAP Success Factor, EC and LMS in a global context.
* Knowledge of the development and deployment on digital workplace contents.
* Project delivery experience in the area of data management and data privacy.
* Demonstrable progress in the delivery of end-to-end solutions and working with 3rd party providers.
* Direct experience of the software development/configuration and deployment in these fields would be strongly preferred
* Experience of intranet content and Sharepoint a benefit
* Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective
* Degree/professional qualification computing/related discipline.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
* Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal presentation.
* Strong customer service skills with good attention to detail.
* Good time management skills and experience in managing with a number of priorities and able to prioritise them.
* Comfortable to work independently, seeking clarity on direction only.
* Able to apply analytical approach to problem solving and process improvement, and actively seeking opportunities to do so.
* Ability to influence and persuade others to resolve project issues and conflicts
* Ability to create a sense of community amongst disparate members of the project team
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
* This role is to take the lead in deploying solutions to support the HR Digital Transformation programme with Global SAP Success Factor, EC and LMS at its core in an international environment.
* The candidate will be responsible with supporting the Business, IS HR Business Relationship Managers (BRM) and PM in assessing the business requirements and IS HR solution offering (3rd Party cloud and/or in-house) and their integration with existing Global SAP Success Factor, EC & LMS.
* The candidate will also interpret, influence and drive solution design, working with the chosen provider and internals subject experts to design solutions to meet the client's business, technical and strategic needs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Solution Designer
Enterprise Architect/Technical Architect
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€440.00 - €450.00 per day