HR Programme Manager (SAP - Successfactors)
|Job Title:||HR Programme Manager (SAP - Successfactors)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 15:11|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Programme Manager with extensive experience managing Global HR Projects involving SAP and Successfactors. The successful candidate MUST have a strong background in HR and worked on IT Projects involving SAP and Successfactors.
The purpose of the role is:
* To work with the Business Information Management team and other global senior business and IT stakeholders (including third parties).
* To take responsibility for the programme management of Global HR projects and programmes throughout the project lifecycle.
* HR Systems are typically SAP, SuccessFactors (LMS, PM, SM, EC etc)
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Global programme delivery experience in a Pharma environment is desirable
* Demonstrable progress in the delivery of increasingly complex project and programme delivery
* Comprehensive IT experience with direct experience of the relevant software (SuccessFactors/SAP)
* Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations.
Core Tasks, Responsibilities & Authority
* To effectively monitor and manage the delivery of the External Service Provider and where deviation occurs then take action to mitigate any impact on the business.
* Ensure that all relevant projects and programmes are managed by the Project and Programme Managers in accordance with the Project Management Methodology, to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality for the business to benefit from the investment made.
* Communicate with senior managers and stakeholders in IT and across the global organisation who have an interest in the projects and programmes being delivered to ensure they understand the status of projects, the risks and issues being managed and any impacts of changes to scope and schedule to allow them to effectively manage their areas of responsibility within the business.
* Actively pursue the resolution of often complex issues that are barriers interrupting/preventing delivery
* Review progress and plans of individual projects and programmes to ensure milestones are met, expenditures and costs are in line with approved budgeted spend. Report approved budget variances and progress
* Seeks opportunities where improvements can be made in the delivery of projects and programmes (internally and by the External Service Provider
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's