Hospital Sales Rep / Account Manager, South East
|Job Title:||Hospital Sales Rep / Account Manager, South East|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Contact Name:||Jake Byrne|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2016 18:14|
As an experienced Hospital representative with true Key Account Management skills and formulary achievements ideally in Women's Health or Oncology.
This role will give you autonomy on territory, development of KOLs and key customers consisting of Hospital Consultants, Pharmacists, Primary Care Stakeholders and the chance to demonstrate your expertise in this specialist field.
You will also undertake detailed account planning, organise and hold group events in a drive to optimise business generation, be a strong "educator" and most importantly have a real drive to succeed and entrepreneurial spirit, with strong commercial and scientific acumen.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Proven track record of sales success in Pharmaceutical Sales, particularly premium brands to specialist customers
* Excellent Key Account Management approach
* Ideally Oncology/Women's Health or Specialist area background
* Understanding of the process and dynamics affecting product utilisation in the multi-functional hospital environment.
* Good 'educator' skills to augment a strong sales/commercial background
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrable success and Pharmaceutical Sales Experience including formulary success
* Degree level education equivalent, preferably in life science
* ABPI qualified
* Full UK driving licence (no more than 6pts)
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please apply through this advert or reach out to one of the Life Sciences team on 01737 236 793.
Sales / Pharma Sales / Pharmaceutical Sales / Hospital Sales / Hospital Rep / ABPI / Secondary Care / Primary Care / NHS / Market Access / Health Economics / Womens health / Mens health / oncology / urology / gastro / gastroenterology / CNS / Neurology / overactive bladder
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's