|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2017 08:45|
The mission is within the Corporate Technology department delivering IT shared services related to application hosting, end-user services and infrastructure support to the business entities - the CSDs of the group.
The Help Desk is supporting the internal users when they are facing incidents with their working environment. The service goes from resolving technical incidents directly with the user calling the Help Desk up to the creation of tickets for the other supporting teams (IT and wider), doing the follow-up of the incident resolution, while keeping the user informed of the progresses made and providing him/her with any relevant information to minimise the negative impact of the incident.
The Help Desk is working in close collaboration with the Production Monitoring team (central incident management team) for the general incidents affecting several end-users.
What you will do:
Provides technical support to the organization's internal users of computer applications and hardware.
Issues can vary from simple questions to more complicated matters.
In that context you have to :
- Answers client questions and gives information, advice or instructions to clients within time guidelines.
- Answers and registers client questions in the available system.
- Cooperates internally to answer client questions and solve issues.
- Analyzes and interprets client questions to determine the incident and solve it.
- Offers fitting and creative solutions for client issues which meet all previously fixed quality standards.
- Escalates calls within the given time guidelines.
- Handles many requests in a short amount of time and is responsible for client satisfaction with regard to all performed activities.
- Document precisely the incident context and maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
You are a fully trained and autonomous Help Desker with at least 2-3 years experience, requiring minor supervision. You are fluent in English and speaks the 2 national languages.
The following criteria describes the overall expectations of the function :
- Complexity & problem solving : Handles standard situation by relying on existing procedures and methods
- Decision making : Relies on existing processes and policies
- Strategic approach and impact : Focuses on execution in his domain, according to defined processes and methods. Runs and maintains the operational process.
- Autonomy and leadership : Within controlled circumstances independently organises and plans activities. Sequence of activities is planned by the job and priorities for own work is set by the job. Makes objective analysis of requests, identifies issues and validates requirements
Our part of the deal:
The Help Desk is the team in direct contact with the entire organization, across all locations and covering a very large panel of events for which the end-users need support (incidents, questions, problems): we offer you the opportunity to develop your people management capacity in an international +5.000 colleagues company and to increase your technical competencies in a modern and complex technical environment. You will join a stimulating multi-cultural team supporting all company's group entities, allowing you to grow your understanding of IT and end-user services across the group. Your role will combine field work and contacts with people of all levels in the company.