|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Salary:||Up to £41000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 17:56|
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include designing web pages, including wire frames, graphic content, site navigation and content layout, in accordance with the corporate web design framework. As well as design of assets for use on social media platforms and designing and producing email templates in accordance with best practice layout and usability.
- Good understanding of user experience, usability and accessibility standards
- Demonstrable design skills (portfolio and project reports), focused particularly on
translating requirements into well-crafted digital products in support of marketing
- Experience in designing 'social first' content for use on a range of social media channels
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills plus good knowledge of design for HTML, CSS and
responsive design; familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Keeps abreast of digital design and user experience/usability developments, techniques
- Good understanding of print production and colour processes
- Self-motivated, competent and flexible with a high attention to detail and a passion for
- The successful candidate will have a broad and adaptable style.
- Experience working within brand and campaign style guides
- Some experience with CMS platforms and web analytics tools will be a bonus
- Animation and video-editing skills would be a bonus
This is a really exciting opportunity so if your an experienced graphic designer and the thought of working for a global technology company interests you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's