Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Smith|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 17:21|
The pressure sensors and instrumentation products are market leaders across the globe. Whether you're flying in the stratosphere, drilling on the sea bed, or somewhere in between, this company has the sensor technology to support.
All of the sensors and instrument products are developed in house, and you'll be exposed to the whole development lifecycle, as well as getting the buzz of seeing your products manufactured and sold to the customers.
Based with a world leader in the Design and manufacture a range of sensors and instrumentation products that are utilised in a vast array of market segments.
An entry level Mechanical Design Engineer is invited to join the team to design innovative pressure sensors in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, Hydrology and oil & gas.
As an Engineer you will be expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent. You will work together with people from the business unit under guidance to assist in resolving and giving explanations on technical issues. As an entry level Engineer, you will be provided with all the development and guidance to become a confident decision maker, with the ability to solve deep technical issues.
* Mechanical design of pressure sensing components to be used in a wide range of industrial applications
* Design Change Initiation and implementation in accordance with our business procedures
* Manufacturing technical support and provide solutions for production related problems
* High standard of documentation for evidence of conformity and technical explanation
* Reviewing design specifications and requirements capture
* Degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering
* Strong people and time management skills
* Experience with FEA simulation tools
* Experience of design and test. Ideally for high reliability, harsh environments including high vibration and high temperature
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Software packages (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
* Proven ability to work to deadlines and respond effectively to demanding customer requests
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills with customers and team members
* Experience of pressure transducers and compensation techniques
* Knowledge of basic Electronic principles
This company offers excellent salaries, benefits and development opportunities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Design Engineer
Mechanical Engineering Leader
£38000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent Benefits