Graduate Analyst (Retail Property / GIS)
|Job Title:||Graduate Analyst (Retail Property / GIS)|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 17:54|
Your primary role will be taking the lead in key research projects for high-profile clients, delivering exceptional market insight as part of their consultancy services.
You will join a highly skilled team of analytical, database and market research specialists and become a key part of the team.
The role involves:
* Analysing market data and consumer research to report on results
* Preparing questionnaires and arranging consumer research
* Producing catchment and thematic maps using GIS software
* Liaising with client contacts and participating in project delivery presentations
* Building and enhancing in-house models and databases and developing statistical analysis techniques
Do you have:
- Great organisation skills
- Experience of researching and analysing data,
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Good numeracy skills
- Keen interest in retail
- A Degree in a relevant field such as Geography (GIS experience ideal) or other numerical degree
- Work experience (desirable but not essential)
- GIS Software experience / Knowledge (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who graduated this year or in the last couple of years to start their career with a leading organisation working in a friendly and supportive environment, which offers a comprehensive induction and training program, competitive remuneration and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Please reply or call me for more information on this graduate analyst role or to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's