Graduate Analyst (Retail Property / GIS)
|Job Title:||Graduate Analyst (Retail Property / GIS)|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 17:54|
Your primary role will be taking the lead in key research projects for high-profile clients, delivering exceptional market insight as part of their consultancy services.
You will join a highly skilled team of analytical, database and market research specialists and become a key part of the team.
The role involves:
* Analysing market data and consumer research to report on results
* Preparing questionnaires and arranging consumer research
* Producing catchment and thematic maps using GIS software
* Liaising with client contacts and participating in project delivery presentations
* Building and enhancing in-house models and databases and developing statistical analysis techniques
Do you have:
- Great organisation skills
- Experience of researching and analysing data,
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Good numeracy skills
- Keen interest in retail
- A Degree in a relevant field such as Geography (GIS experience ideal) or other numerical degree
- Work experience (desirable but not essential)
- GIS Software experience / Knowledge (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who graduated this year or in the last couple of years to start their career with a leading organisation working in a friendly and supportive environment, which offers a comprehensive induction and training program, competitive remuneration and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Please reply or call me for more information on this graduate analyst role or to apply.