Global Medical Lead, Psychiatry
|Job Title:||Global Medical Lead, Psychiatry|
|Salary:||competitive package, plus relocation|
|Contact Name:||Vladyslav Babych|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 18:29|
* Design medical narrative that will support product and provide sound scientific and medical message for the market.
* Disseminate complex scientific and clinical date in easy to understand language for internal and external purpose.
* In collaboration with TA Medical Director and Medical Head design Medical Affairs strategy and International execution plan for designated products (autism and depression indication).
* Work closely with local Medical heads across company's affiliates and maintain partner/KOL relationships and awareness/knowledge of products in general.
* Represent company at specialised conferences/congresses on a global level, including giving presentations and chairing seminars.
* Continuously reinforce company's presence on the market and as a science based and reliable business partner.
* Work with the regulatory and market teams to provide input to registration and pricing dossiers.
* Review and develop clinical trial protocols (esp. phase III b and phase IV studies) with international and affiliate partners, universities and CROs.
* Create convincing communication concepts in cooperation with marketing and external partners and contribute to the content of promotional materials.
* Work closely with marketing team to communicate the benefits of the company's brands: Includes presenting at press days, meeting with relevant health journalists and providing expert comment where necessary.
* Write scientific articles for journals ranging from consumer magazines & national newspapers to peer reviewed journals.
* Create, coordinate and deliver review of relevant publication and other sources of market intelligence.
* Provide expertise review to B&L projects and due diligence of new products in designated Therapeutic area (CNS - Psychiatry and Neurology).
* MD qualification with a specialisation or clinical experience in Psychiatry and paediatric psychiatry;
* Minimum 3 years experience in Global, International or regional Medical Affairs projects;
* Strong communication at various levels and effective presentation skills (including large audience);
* Experience in late development of innovative therapies;
International Launch experience required (pan-European as a minimum);
* Experience working within cross functional teams;
* Fluent English - must ; Conversational French will be a strong advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's