GIS Training Consultant
|Job Title:||GIS Training Consultant|
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42500 per annum + benefits|
|Start Date:||JULY / AUGUST|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 17:53|
The company provides marketing solutions based on consumer behaviour and the influence of geographical locations on consumer behaviour (GIS). They build bespoke to the client's needs and deliver classroom and bespoke training courses, on site consultancy and project led advice. The Company work closely with clients to ensure they understand the Clients aims and objectives, incorporate their feedback and knowledge, and develop a solution to meet their business needs.
Clients include businesses from a range of sectors including leisure, retail, financial and media agencies to name a few.
* Train clients in the use and applications of market analysis GIS software
* Create training material using a range of media and techniques for both classroom and online courses.
* Using experience, knowledge and technical ability, prepare and deliver on site consultancy to clients on the application/use of GIS Market Analysis Software
Core skills, knowledge and experience required
This is an opportunity to join a technically accomplished, client focused team. The training element of the client relationship is business critical to both us and our clients. Therefore, the successful candidate will possess a combination of technical, numerical, commercial and personable skills gained over 2-5 years in a similar environment.
A sound professional manner with effective listening skills and an aptitude to interpret client requirements and convey technical and business processes clearly is crucial to the success of this role. As is the ability to think laterally, quickly and calmly. Patience and empathy with client trainees is essential in providing them with an enjoyable and successful learning experience.
Training courses are delivered from our state-of-the-art training suite at our head office although some travel within and without the UK may be required.
Desirable skills and experience
* Educated to degree level in GIS or geography (or other relevant discipline or experience)
* Exposure to and/or appreciation of GIS software* and its applications in a consumer led environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with Adobe Captivate (or similar) and Photoshop
* Excellent written/verbal English
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
*Full product training will be given
In return you will receive good salary, benefits including onsite Gym and a great working environment with a lot of support.
This would suit a consultant who wants a more varied role where they can share their knowledge an experience.
Please send your CV if you would like to be considered for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's