|Job Title:||Functional Lead|
|Salary:||flex budget 13eme mois|
|Contact Name:||Kylili Theognosia|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 17:09|
Our client, a world leader in financial protection, based in Brussels is currently seeking for a Functional Lead to join their team.
They are currently renewing their call center and therefore implementing new systems and applications, and designing new ways to interact with their clients.
To support this transformation their seeking for a Functional Lead to coordinate the process-related aspects.
- Collaborate with the business teams to design the future processes of the Customer Engagement Center and elaborate the different user stories to make meaningful propositions and alternatives;
- Act as point of contact between the development teams and the business teams to ensure that the relevant information is passed on and provide support for decision-making;
- Define how the available tools and systems should be used at every step of the process;
- Design user interfaces and specify how they need to be adapted to better support the target processes;
- Participate to the day to day organization and coordination of the delivery teams, while taking a lead role on the functional part of the work;
- Coach and supervise business analysts and testers;
- Provide support to the technical teams and external providers during implementation;
- Follow-up on Customer Engagement projects done by other entities, share knowledge and re-use when appropriate
- Master's degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience in the IT field as a Business Analyst, Functional Lead or as Team Lead or equivalent in a business team;
- Proven experience in Customer Engagement / Call Center implementations / operations;
- Working knowledge of Customer Engagement / Call Center applications and tools (e.g. packages like Genesys, Avaya, Alcatel, PureCloud);
- An excellent view on how Customer Engagement Center processes and activities should be organized and on how application and tools should be used to support them.
- An excellent proficiency in one of the national languages (French, Dutch) and passive understanding of the second one. Fluent use of English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's