|Job Title:||Functional analyst|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Location:||La Hulpe, Walloon Brabant|
|Contact Name:||Nathalie Azzi|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2017 17:54|
Profile : FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
Seniority Level : SENIOR
Place of work : La Hulpe
Start-date : 01.08.2017
End-date : 31.12.2017 + poss extensions
The requested skills are:
OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
AGILE / SCRUM
QUALITY CENTER or ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
The scope of work is as follows:
Producing functional (technical) requirement specifications
- FRS (not business analysis):
- Produce Functional/technical requireme nts analysis for development and qualification.
- Define and write down Use Case analysis and modelling.
- Apply the recognized industry standard analysis technique of system modeling.
- Identify opportunities and problem areas within an existing business environment.
- Gather system requirements from various stakeholders.
- Design and document robust and reliable business systems, that meet the needs of users.
- Carry out the analysis and design to the level of detail required
- Data modelling, object oriented class modelling.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Analyst Support B2C
Incentives Analyst/ Financial Analyst
Up to £38500 per annum
Chinese speaking Account Payable Analyst
Up to £22000.00 per annum
Digital Marketing Technical Manager (Veeva)
£60000 - £67000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits