Full Stack - Node.Js Engineer
|Job Title:||Full Stack - Node.Js Engineer|
|Salary:||package (no car)|
|Contact Name:||Celine Ewbank|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 08:41|
These Engineers will work closely and interact with their Data Science Team and will mainly work with Node.js, Java, React Native, Python, Docker, Kafka.
- You will implement and integrate microservices for data analysis together with Data Scientists and Data Engineers in small, agile teams.
- You will work on their public and private API's for making data accessible in a secure and performant manner.
- You will create internal tooling applications for data visualization and management.
- You enjoy being a generalist working on both frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
- You uphold best practices in engineering, security, design and testing.
- You take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems. You embrace being a polyglot programmer that finds the right tool for the job.
- You will be a part of their Engineering Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. Their are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills.
- You enjoy working with a diverse group of people with a different technical background and focus.
Desired skills and expertise:
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field, complemented with minimum of 3 years working experience on production applications using Node.js.
- Solid experience with at least one of the modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue or similar).
- Solid work experience building RESTful services.
- Work experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
- You take pride in delivering high quality, reusable code and user interfaces.
- Being able to create dynamic, interactive data visualizations using D3.js or related.
- Notions of functional programming.
- Python or Java programming experience.
- Work experience with PostgreSQL.
- Building complex user interfaces across different platforms (web, mobile) using CSS preprocessors.
- Work experience with Docker containers.
- Experience with data visualization tools for analyzing or debugging data.
- Work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, ...).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's