Front End Web Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Web Developer|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Knight|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2016 17:07|
Our client, a global technology company is seeking a Front End Web Developer to be based in Twycross on an initial 6 month contract.
The Services team is responsible for the development and operations of web sites and services that support our games.
At this exciting time in the Studios history we are currently seeking a talented web developer with a wide range of skills to work on both internal and alongside external partners on projects that are complementary to our games.
We believe firmly that quality is part of the development process and are looking for an individual that can not only deliver the goods, but can prove that the goods are awesome, again and again and again.
* Deliver high fidelity web based solutions to support the company's next games.
* Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered.
* Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards.
* Champion quality in our development process, demonstrating our values and taking an active role in improvement of engineering at the company.
* Be part of the culture. Be inquisitive, try things out, break stuff, help people be even better, think like you own the place.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
·We need them to work on both public facing and internal sites, both of which will need to provide an excellent User Experience for their intended audience.
·Also of note, for this particular role, the primary focus will not be the traditional Microsoft web stack, Asp.Net/MVC are not required for these roles.
·Modern Web Development e.g. Node, Angular, Ruby
·Automtated Build Systems e.g. Team City
·Automated Deployment Systems e.g Octopus Deploy
·Automated Testing e.g. Jasmine
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Web Application Developer - Web Applications Specialist
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Lead Web Application Developer - Lead Web Applications Engineer
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent benefits
End User Computing Tester
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€275.00 - €300.00 per day
£400.00 - £500.00 per day