Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Contact Name:||rebecca fagan|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2016 17:45|
My client, a Global publishing company are currently recruiting for a Front End Developer to join a small team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components.
* Complete complex bug fixes.
* Work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
* Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
* Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum while collaborating with key stakeholders.
* Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
* Train entry-level software engineers as directed by department management, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of their roles.
* Keep abreast of new technology developments.
* Design and work with complex data models.
* Mentor less-senior software developers on development methodologies and optimisation techniques.
* Good oral and written communications skills.
* Experience developing with latest frameworks like Angular, Knockout, and Bootstrap etc.
* A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser cross-device code across large sites.
* Strong experience with Responsive design/mobile first web development
* Experience with source control principles like Git, BitBucket etc.
* Experience external data feeds and API's (JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML)
* Creating Front End packages for C#/ASP.NET applications
* Proficient in Atlassian toolset - i.e. Jira, Confluence
* Strong knowledge in industry best practices.
* Ability to interface competently with other technical personnel or team members to finalise requirements.
* Ability to work well with internal and external technology resources.
* Ability to complete complex bug fixes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's