Financial project support analyst
|Job Title:||Financial project support analyst|
|Salary:||£14.00 - £21.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Karen Brown|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2016 15:08|
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Provide support to Finance Project Lead on key process improvement initiatives within the Finance department. These may be related to data, processes or systems.
* Alignment of Master Data and key data attributes across multiple systems: Setting of clear rules and data definitions, working with the business to actively cleanse mater data and transition to the new definitions.
* Working with the wider business to define and implement key reporting hierarchies (E.g. customer, product) to enable insightful Sales and Margin analysis.
* Other ad-hoc project work.
* Strong analytical skills - project activities span multiple data sets across multiple ERP and other systems.
* Experienced user of Excel.
* Strong interpersonal skills - You will be working with diverse multi-functional teams across the business.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Support / Sales Admin - Contract - Bracknell £23500
£18000 - £23500 per annum + parking, subsidised restaurant
Hindi speaking A/C Payable analyst
Up to £22000.00 per annum
IT security Expert
Customer Experience Programme Manager
Up to £60500 per annum
Senior Benefits Specialist
Up to £82000.00 per annum