Experienced Mobile engineer - iOS/SDK
|Job Title:||Experienced Mobile engineer - iOS/SDK|
|Salary:||package (no car)|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Carlier|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 08:30|
If you wish to evolve in a fast-paced, high growth working environment where you will have growth opportunities quickly, don't hesitate and reach out to us!
You will be working on the Mobile Software Development Kit (SDK) in the North of Belgium or in another international business unit. This is not an classic app development position but hard core low level embedded programming. Though, you will also be supporting demo applications on the iOS platform.
Your contribution to the team will be as follows:
- Responsible for the implementation of the iOS build of our client's SDK;
- Technical analysis, develop deep understanding of low level Mobile APIs (scheduler, sensor handling, power management, …);
- Write technical documentation as part of the SDK documentation packs;
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions on SDK features;
- Unit testing and regression testing, including automated testing;
- Package and deliver demo apps from testing environments to live app store releases;
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
Desired skills and expertise
- You demonstrated progression and growth as an experienced iOS Developer through past assignments developing iOS applications.
- You are experienced with, and have a deep understanding of, low level iOS service and operating system calls.
- You have a thorough working knowledge and experience of native development on iOS (Core Services, Core OS).
- You have a thorough understanding of MVC design patterns and architectures.
- You have experience with iOS 12 beta releases.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- You have a basic understanding of signal processing.
- You have any experience with other mobile development environments (Android, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova, ...).
- You have experience with Android Native Development Kit (NDK).