|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per month|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Fagan|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2017 11:44|
Main Purpose of role
To provide administrative support to the COO and direct reports, acting as representative for COO, proactively managing, prioritising, actioning, eliminating and re-directing all organisational and administrational aspects for the COO.
Key accountabilities and duties
* Complex diary management- to proactively manage the COO's diary and prioritise/schedule key meetings to ensure obligations met e.g. Direct Reports 1:1s, weekly finance meetings, etc.. To provide COO with detailed schedule of activity in advance, particularly when out of the office for prolonged periods of time and ensure supporting papers are available prior to meetings/events.
* Direct Reports - administer and deal with a variety of issues acting on behalf of the COO to effectively manage finance matters within the department. This involves attending the monthly meetings and undertaking actions as necessary for the smooth running of the department.
* Manage a 'bring forward' system to ensure COO is provided with relevant documents and is fully prepared prior to all meetings and events. Operate and organise electronic and manual filing systems of key business documents for use by the COO and her team.
* Organise travel arrangements as necessary for COO and provide a detailed itinerary of any travel plans including contact details of hotels, meetings and emergency contacts i.e. travel company, taxi etc.
* From time to time undertake some personal business on behalf of the COO, including submission of monthly expenses.
* Assist COO's Direct Reports on an ad hoc basis but only after ensuring the needs of the COO are covered as first priority.
* Liaise with HR to ensure that arrangements for new starters have been followed up for security pass, telephone, mobile and email access and that desk space available.
* The majority of interactions will be with the Executive Management team. Close working relationships will also be formed with all of the Executives and Directors PA's throughout the business.
Knowledge and expertise (technical / role specific)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's