EUC Support Specialist
|Job Title:||EUC Support Specialist|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000 - £34000 per annum + Great benedfits package|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Bird|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 11:07|
You will be responsible for providing 2nd line Desktop / End User Computing support, problem and incident management, service improvement plans, along with deployment of new services/equipment.
You will get involved in projects, initiatives to develop roadmaps, improve service delivery, execute rollouts and upgrades whilst ensuring all Service Requests are dealt with according to the agreed SLA's/OLA's in relation to equipment delivery and software installations. Proactively provide support and maintenance of the End User Computing (EUC) experience.
You will have the following skills:
* Active Directory, Office 365 & Exchange administration.
* Excellent knowledge of EUC security (Proxy, Anti-Virus, DLP, Authentication and Firewalls)
* Management tools for Mobile Device
* Citrix desktop & application delivery
Your responsibilities will be:
* Provide second line End User Computing support in relation to incidents and service requests, adhering to ITIL process
* Provide Active Directory and exchange administration
* Mobile Device Admin
* Support, Manage, Optimise and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacement.
* Ownership to resolution of Incidents, Service Requests or Problems.
* Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
* Deployment of Hardware & Software to the technical, customer focused, security procedures and standards.
* Execution of scheduled monitoring checks
* Provide advice & resolution on the correct use of supported systems (either desk side or remotely).
* Working with Commercial Off The Shelf, bespoke developed systems and Software as a Service (SaaS).
* 2-4 years of experience in Onsite support
* Knowledge and experience on windows 7 OS
* Good to have - knowledge in AD.
* Good to have - knowledge and experience of supporting MAC devices and tablets
* Experience with Service management tool - ex - Service now
* Should have good expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, MS office and outlook.
* Preferable to have a good understanding of Lync, VPN, and mobile device support.
* Should be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management
This is for a great company, based in Crawley, good benefits package.
CALL ME TO DISCUSS OR SEND ME YOUR CV!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EUC Engineer (Office 355, SharePoint, OneDrive, Migrations)
£22.00 - £25.00 per hour
Security Management Specialist
Cyber Security Specialist
£50000 - £65000 per annum