Enterprise Middleware & Integration Engineer
|Job Title:||Enterprise Middleware & Integration Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2017 09:09|
These duties will include Tomcat and java resource update maturity increase.
The maturity increase covers:
- Reverse engineering java application configuration regarding JRE/JDK usage.
- Define application inventory per type of application.
- Contribute JDK/JRE/Tomcat update procedure
- Integrate existing automation, implement missing scripts
- Suggest design improvement (limited to java resource usage)
- Automate the update processes using Sharepoint flow (collaboration with Sharepoint experts)
- Define reporting about java update processes
In a second phase, the candidate will contribute to the adopting of Docker
Ideal candidate will have experience configuring and troubleshooting java application hosting middleware and ideally experience in Dockers Containers.
- The successful candidate will work within a team environment and will be expected to facilitate continuous platform operations and troubleshooting time-sensitive
issues along with recommending
- The position requires a high degree of teamwork.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude supporting Windows and Linux servers.
- The candidate will need to be an energetic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
- Result oriented with problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in Security Vulnerability management
- 3 to 5 years of Windows server and linux RedHat related experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux doing all activities such as installation, system integration, patching, upgrades, complex problem resolution and other activities in large, complex environment
- An in-depth knowledge of:
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Oracle JRE & JDK
- Apache Tomcat administration
- Experience with deploying and administering systems in a high-availability production environment
- The ability to troubleshoot server and application problems in a complex distributed system with many components and dependencies is of critical importance
- Experience/interest in Docker/Containers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Security Enterprise Architect
£70000 - £100000 per annum + great benefits package
Livingston, West Lothian
£35000 - £43000 per annum
Livingston, West Lothian
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£20.00 - £25.00 per hour