|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2017 15:55|
Keep abreast of the most recent technological developments and share these with relevant stakeholders in order to guarantee technology expertise development.
· Gather, understand and consolidate functional and technical requirements from the business vision and strategy in order to define the overall architecture for a certain functional domain.
· Define and maintain the roadmap(s) and/or model(s) of a certain functional domain in order to ensure that the strategic goals of the company that are realized through timely implementation of systems, platforms and infrastructure.
· Lead work sessions with cross-functional teams.
· A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related technology-based discipline.
· Previous experience (>5 years) with the discipline of Enterprise Architecture; preferably in large enterprise environments.
· Experience in Telecom at large is preferred.
· Familiar with the use of industry frameworks - like eTOM.
· Solid knowledge of current technologies, emerging trends and architectural principles. Skills/expertise
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills (e.g. partnering, stakeholder management, consulting). · Demonstrated excellence in consultative, presentation, verbal and written communication. · Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis.
· Demonstrated project management and facilitation skills.
· Comfortable around higher management (presenting without undue tension and nervousness, understanding how they think and work).
Language English (To speak Dutch or French is a plus)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's