|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Salary:||£80000 - £85000 per annum + £95K total package|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2016 13:59|
A market leading Payments company based in Hertfordshire / North West London requires an Enterprise Architect on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to provide consultancy, guidance and direction to Solution Architects,
Technology Architects, Developers and Operations and other stakeholders, ensuring that project-based solutions fit within the strategic framework.
Knowledge, skills and experience
* Strong background in Solution design or technical architecture
* Strong communication (presentation and written) skills
* Ability to hold deeply technical and business-level conversations with
* Payments or Financial Services experience is highly desirable but not essential if combined with strong experience in other areas.
Experience with the majority of these technical skills:
* IBM MQ
* Service-Oriented Architectures
* Oracle Weblogic
* Oracle DB
Key accountabilities and duties include:
* Work with Enterprise Architects to elaborate and deliver the key components
of the IT Strategy.
* Assist in the development of a set of Application Blueprints (templates, design
patterns, code samples and reusable subsystems) to encourage reuse and
consistency across the portfolio.
* Assist Solution and Technology Architects to ensure that their designs meet
the requirements of the Architecture Governance framework and follow
* Act as a trusted advisor to Product and key business stakeholders to meet
their requirements through the use of shared technology as appropriate
* Assist with Research and Development projects as necessary to explore
design alternatives and inform technology choices
* Maintain a solid understanding of the currently deployed technology
stack(s) as well as emerging technologies
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Qlik Developer
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
Application Management Specialist (Java)
£50000 - £55000 per annum + total package £71k
System Engineer - VMWare - Windows
car and full package
Websphere Application Server Admin