EMEA SAP Cutover Lead
|Job Title:||EMEA SAP Cutover Lead|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 09:40|
Our client, a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey, requires a SAP Cutover Lead on a contract basis. This role is to work on a global project to standardise their ways of working across the globe.
It will deliver one integrated set of master data on a common Information Technology platform for the following business areas:-
§Finance & Accounting, Procurement, and Supply Chain operations
§Core HR processes, KPIs and HR data management
The purpose of the EMEA Apple Cutover Lead is to ensure the successful cutover and transition of the EMEA business from the existing processes, systems and ways of working to the new systems and processes as defined by the Global Apple template.
The role will provide project management and leadership for the IT components of the cutover for the EMEA Programme and will include :-
* Working closely with all other business and IT workstreams for the apple programme to identify cutover activities
* Own and drive the planning and execution of the EMEA cutover plan
* Work in conjunction with the business and delivery partner (Accenture) to ensure all plans and activities are progressed and executed by the project team
* Manage all cutover activities and liaise with the business partners on the project to ensure a seamless integration between the cutover plan and other business and IT activities
* Ensure all aspects of the client's Project Management Methodology (PMM) and Software development lifecycle are adhered to throughout the project and the cutover plan reflects this.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Knowledge of major business change / SAP cutover activities
* 5 years + project delivery experience in major global business change / SAP cutover activities
* Demonstrable progress in the delivery of end-to-end cutover plans and working with 3rd party providers.
* Degree/professional qualification computing/ related discipline.
* Pharmaceutical IT SAP cutover experience required
* The position requires a competent individual who has experience of managing complex SAP / business change projects, with multiple workstreams
* The position require competence in authoring documents and managing project and business stakeholders resources.
* Excellent stakeholders management skills are required to cope with a diverse group of stakeholders with individual needs.
* Experience of working on programmes with multiple vendors and suppliers, across countries and timezones.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's