EMEA Project Manager - SAP Implementation
|Job Title:||EMEA Project Manager - SAP Implementation|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2017 12:56|
Purpose of Role
* This role is to take the leadership in the delivery of all IS aspects of a 3rd party Business support service
* Work initially with wider Programme business team to identify IS tasks, for both infrastructure & applications aspects.
* Take overall leadership of the project from planning phase through to cut-over and project closure
* Manage the delivery partners and liaise with the business partners on the project to ensure a seamless integration between the system (Computer) and the business process.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed:
* The position requires a competent individual who has experience of managing SAP ECC centric projects, with multiple suppliers
* The position require competence in authorising documents and managing project and business stakeholders resources.
* Excellent stakeholders management skills are required to cope with a diverse group of stakeholders with individual needs.
* Experience of working on programmes with multiple vendors and suppliers, across countries and timezones.
* Project delivery experience in cross-region SAP & business support services
* Demonstrable progress in the delivery of end-to-end solutions and working with 3rd party providers.
* Direct experience of the software development/configuration and deployment in these fields would be strongly preferred
* Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective
* Strong knowledge of SAP implementation
* Knowledge of the development and deployment on digital workplace contents.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
* Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal presentation.
* Strong customer service skills with good attention to detail.
* Good time management skills and experience in managing with a number of priorities and able to prioritise them.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's