Associate Director, IS Business Service Improvement (Pharma)
|Job Title:||Associate Director, IS Business Service Improvement (Pharma)|
|Salary:||£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2017 16:35|
Due to a company re-org, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a market leading, dynamic Pharma company based in Surrey. This is a brand new role which has been created to ensure a strong culture of continuous improvement, quality assurance and performance measurement. This will give a clear picture of progress, performance and improvement to the Head of EMEA IS and wider business.
This role requires a strong focus on communication and collaboration but critically requires a results focused individual. You will be the face of IS to the business and drive forward SLA's and KPI's to improve the Business' view of the success of IS. You must have experience of the Pharmaceutical industry and posses strong influencing skills within a matrix environment. Vendor Management experience is always useful due to the clients strategy of applications / infrastructure being outsourced. Finally due to the client's desire to move to a more customer centred world, you need to be able to talk technical to non-technical people.
* Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Demonstrable experience in service and operational management, reporting and continual improvement
* Successful Supplier Management and performance management experience
* Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Knowledge and strong understanding of and ability to comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
* Demonstrable examples of ability to develop, coach and enable high performance teams and proactively promote best practice and knowledge sharing.
* Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
* Objectively and independently measure and manage the global IS services and the regional IS services delivered to the EMEA Operations business.
* Set up and run the EMEA IS Business Management Team to assure the quality delivery of IS services as well as continuous improvement initiatives, project management reporting, change management, communications, training and governance requirements.
* Provide strategic oversight and management of the all IS services delivered as well as provide independent quantitative measurement on the performance of services delivered directly by EMEA IS.
* Provide strategic oversight and support to EMEA IS continuous Improvement initiatives and ensure adherence to global and regional IS governance and project management standards.
* Under your leadership, the Business Management Team will provide robust and clear reporting and communications on service, project and CI performance ensuring the Executive Director IS, EMEA and the wider business are informed of service performance and made aware of ongoing service improvements.
* Provide direction, guidance and quality assure the development and implementation of the EMEA IS communications strategy as well as any requisite IS training developed by the team.
* Proactively act as the key point of contact and represent the needs of EMEA IS and its business stakeholders within Global IS. They will represent EMEA IS to Global IS by communicating the EMEA IS vision, services, capabilities and planned service improvements that rely on Global IS services. They also act as an advocate on behalf of EMEA IS to ensure Global IS services continue to meet their business priorities and needs.
* Embed Compliance Culture across all Regions of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives. Ensure IS Function(s) strictly adopt a culture of ethics and compliance; leading by example and appropriately challenging non-compliance.
* Ensure adherence to the client's policies relating to healthcare compliance standards and interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Healthcare Organisations (HCOs) and Patient Organisations (POs).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Project Manager -Managed Service Programme
Business Analyst Settlement
Finance Business Analyst
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
Experienced Java Software Engineer
EUC Support Specialist
Crawley, West Sussex
£25000 - £34000 per annum + Great benedfits package