EMEA IS Business Applications Director (Pharmeceutical)
|Job Title:||EMEA IS Business Applications Director (Pharmeceutical)|
|Salary:||£90000 - £105000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2016 16:12|
Due to a re-organisation within it's IS dept, a market leading Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a EMEA IS Business Applications Director on a permanent basis.
The role is responsible for the back office functions against a backdrop of the globalisation of their central back office applications. The key applications are SAP (Finance), Successfactors (HR), Ariba (Procurement) and HPRM (Storage/records). The more experience you have with these the better but you MUST have experience with SAP (core back office platform) and the Pharmaceutical industry.
This role needs strong experience in back office applications delivery and business relationship delivery rather than being a business support role. You will be having conversations at SVP HR or Finance level helping them to realise their objectives against a backdrop of applications standardising from the complex regional variation that exists.
Clearly, this position is at a strategic level, working through the team and then outsourced vendors so the client is not looking for detailed technical experts. Travel is regular / monthly / planned.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
* Managing the regional business requirements for the Global Business Support systems, driving regional functional improvements and managing regional activities to support Global functional improvement projects.
* Provide highly-valued strategic support and guidance throughout key IS initiatives relating to Business Support services. They will facilitate, and serve as a lead, for the planning and execution of initiatives to enable customers to achieve their objectives through the effective use of Regional Business Support applications and services.
* Co-ordinate the activities of their team, including Business Relationship Managers, Project and Programme Resources, Application Managers and Business Analysts to improve the functionality of the regional services and regional value from globally delivered services.
* Assure the introduction of new regionally specific Business Support services and functionality to agreed time, cost and quality parameters by overseeing and managing the solution design (based on regional business needs), project delivery through to implementation and the hand over to the Global maintenance and operational process.
* Embed Compliance Culture across all Regions of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
* Ensure IS Function(s) strictly adopt a culture of ethics and compliance; leading by example and appropriately challenging non-compliance.
* Ensure adherence to client's policies relating to healthcare compliance standards and interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Healthcare Organisations (HCOs) and Patient Organisations (POs).
* Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Good knowledge of information technology computer systems and software and the ability to communicate IS services in non technical language
* Knowledge of the client's specific EMEA Business Support applications. SAP is essential, SuccessFactors, Ariba and HPRM are nice to have.
* Background in delivering IS enabled change in business support functions for large and complex organisations
* Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Knowledge and strong understanding of and ability to comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Proven leadership and people management experience including commitment to develop, coach and enable high performance standards.
* Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders in a global environment.
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EMEA Sales Consulting Manager
Business Analyst Settlement
Finance Business Analyst
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
Project Manager (Business/ Systems Analysis - Pharm)
Windows Operation Analyst