EMEA HR Programme & Solution Lead (Successfactors)
|Job Title:||EMEA HR Programme & Solution Lead (Successfactors)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 15:01|
Our client, a leading Pharma company based in Surrey, has the exciting opportunity for an EMEA HR Programme & Solution Lead on an initial 18 month contract.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The HR Programme is led globally, with Regional Programme Leads in EMEA, Americas and Japan/Asia-Oceania. The EMEA HR Programme Apple Lead is key to delivering the transformation within the HR function across over 25 countries within EMEA.
The role-holder will be responsible for delivery of four key functional areas, these are:
* The final stage of the initial Global Employee Central implementation within EMEA, ensuring its stabilisation post go-live.
* Extension of the Employee Central implementation in EMEA to cover Russia and CIS states.
* Deployment across EMEA of an out-sourced Global Payroll and Time Management solution.
* Deployment across EMEA of Global SuccessFactors Talent Management processes and system solution (Compensation, Performance, Succession Planning and Internal Recruitment).
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Can demonstrate significant previous EMEA experience in Global HR Programme Management implementations in large multi-national organisations.
* Will have deployed SAP SuccessFactors with SAP HCM and a Global out-sourced payroll and time management solution for global organisations.
* Has considerable people management experience and the proven ability to provide effective coaching and guidance to diverse teams, with members located in a number of geographical locations.
* Detailed understanding of HR IS implementations and knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Talent Modules solutions.
* Strong HR generalist knowledge married with a good technical appreciation of the IS challenges related to integrating HR data to downstream systems such as Payroll, Time & Attendance, Benefits.
* Knowledge of Payroll and Time Management solutions (inc. Kronos) & outsourcing.
* The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of a Programme team.
* Proven ability to build relationships quickly with HR and Business stakeholder groups.
* Pursues work with energy, drive and a strong achievement orientation.
* Maintains a constructive and composed focus in facing and overcoming difficult situations and decisions; stands firm where appropriate.
* Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information; responds flexibly to change.
* Proven ability to find ways of pre-empting and solving problems.
* Ideally at least 5-years experience of working in a senior European role, with Japanese experience an advantage.
* Ideally at least 2-years experience in a Pharmaceutical company or another regulated industry.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's