EMEA HR IS Lead (SAP - Successfactors - HCM)
|Job Title:||EMEA HR IS Lead (SAP - Successfactors - HCM)|
|Salary:||£750 - £950 per day + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 10:26|
Our client, a market leader in the pharma industry, has the opportunity for a EMEA HR IS Lead on an initial 12 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a major global Programme that this company has undertook.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
* To work with the EMEA IS team and other global senior business and IT stakeholders (including third parties) to ensure that the a Global SAP deployment for the HR (HCM) business function is successfully implemented for EMEA
* To take responsibility for the programme management of the EMEA IS aspects of the Global HR projects and programmes throughout the project lifecycle starting from the early planning phases and ensuring that they are managed through to implementation and handover to live services
* To support the EMEA HR business function in their elements of the Global SAP Programme.
* The systems being implemented include, S/4 Hana, SuccessFactors (including LMS & Employee Central), Ariba, Concur, GRC & Solution Manager.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Multiple SAP project lifecycle experience in the HR/HCM functional area.
* Experience of working as part of a Global SAP deployment programme
* Detailed functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, including EC & integration to en-premise & cloud solutions.
* Experience of manage all phases of SAP programmes:
oDesign, Build, Test, Data Cleansing, cut-over, support transition.
* Pharmaceutical industry experience and some knowledge of regulatory functions advantageous
* Additionally/Otherwise: experience of building good relationships with stakeholders up to senior management level
* Experience of working with a wide variety of business systems relevant to the function supported
* Knowledge of various Programme & Project mgmt. methods and practices, including Waterfall, Agile and hybrid approaches
* High level of SAP SuccessFactors and SAP HCM functional knowledge
* Competent to define the approach to project delivery as part of global programmes, with interdependencies and multiple roll-outs.
* Working knowledge of core structured analysis skills and techniques (including process mapping and modelling)
* A high level of communication skills and knowledge of English (verbally and written).
* Very strong interpersonal and time management skills
* Proactive in approach
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Embedded Software Engineer
UAT Lead (Pharma)
Customer Engagement Center Technical Lead
flex budget 13eme mois
SAP ECC / S4 Hana Implementation Project Manager
£3200.00 - £3400.00 per month