Embedded Software Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Embedded Software Test Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 17:52|
The company designs and manufacture a range of instruments that are utilised in a vast array of market segments. This rapidly growing division is looking for candidates to provide Engineering design & support.
The team designs innovative equipment in response to Customer Product Opportunities (CPOs) and larger projects driven by organic growth and market demands. The team also provides technical support for internal and external customers, sales, marketing and production.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Experience Low-Level (Unit) Testing (LLT) using industry standard software (e.g. Cantata, CppUnit, LDRA).
- Instrumentation and stubbing of code to enable unit testing.
- Experience of testing software using a Realtime OS (RTOS).
- Software programming language experience (C/C++).
- Experience in source control packages (e.g. SVN, Github).
- Experiencing of automated software testing techniques and Continuous Integration.
- Commercial experience.
- Experience of testing low level drivers for embedded systems (i.e. device drivers).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Software/Test Engineering.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Embedded Software Engineer
Lead Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
Senioe Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded Systems - Software Engine
Livingston, West Lothian