Embedded Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Embedded Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 14:47|
The company designs and manufacture a range of instruments that are utilised in a vast array of market segments. This rapidly growing division is looking for candidates to provide Engineering design & support.
The team designs innovative equipment in response to Customer Product Opportunities (CPOs) and larger projects driven by organic growth and market demands. The team also provides technical support for internal and external customers, sales, marketing and production.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Experience of development of software using a Realtime OS (RTOS).
- Experience Low-Level (Unit) Testing (LLT).
- Software programming language experience (C/C++).
- Experience in source control packages (e.g. SVN, Github).
- Commercial experience.
- Experience of developing low level drivers for embedded systems (i.e. device drivers).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Software/Electronic Engineering.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Embedded Software Test Engineer
£38000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £43000 per annum
Livingston, West Lothian
Software Test Automation Engineer
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Java Software Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum