Embedded Linux developer (H/F)
|Job Title:||Embedded Linux developer (H/F)|
|Location:||Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Contact Name:||Esma Aguel|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 16:48|
- embedded software development C under Linux
- embedded software development java under Linux
- driver development and integration
- yocto compilation chain
- Kernel development
- Set up of Linux remote update system
You should have a good knowledge of the following technical environments:
- LINUX, WINDOWS
- Embedded C
- Embedded java
- Linux script
- Git (gitflow)
- I2C, SPI, UART
What we are looking for:
- Bac + 5 training course in electronics / IT.
- You have experience in the field of Linux embedded software design and development. A knowledge of the automotive field is a plus
- Dynamic, well organized and methodological with excellent communications skills, you are eager and capable of evolving in a start-up environment: autonomous, sense of initiative, problem-solver, ability to adapt in a tricky situation and driven by customer' satisfaction.
- This is an international role and you will therefore need to be proficient in English and in French.
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company that is shaping the future of mobility, please send your resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's