|Job Title:||eCommerce Developer|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £525.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Constable|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2017 11:35|
My global client is recruiting a Java Developer to lead on the integration and migration of a payment systems project.
Candidates must have a strong background in delivering eCommerce applications and be able to advise on eCommerce standards and principles for both on-line and batch based application processing. You will have the following:
The successful candidate will have, or be able to show:
- Strong ability to design and build RESTful web services using JSON.
- Demonstrable experience of building SOAP integrations.
- Strong Java 8 experience.
- Experience of Web/Microservice frameworks e.g. Spring Boot, Dropwizard, Play.
- Significant experience of designing on and deploying to, AWS-hosted solutions.
- SSL + certificates experience.
- An awareness of common Web Security vulnerabilities.
- PCI compliancy knowledge is relevant and desirable, but the candidate is not required to be an extensive PCI expert.
- Demonstrable Linux experience.
- Containerless Java experience.
- JBoss or Tomcat experience.
- Microservices experience.
- Agile or Waterfall methodology experience is suitable.
- Other highly advantageous skills include Maven knowledge, mock testing tool/s (Mockito, Wiremock for example) and Spring, SpringBoot or Spring Security experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
£18.00 - £23.00 per hour
Java Developer - J2EE Developer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum
MS Power BI Developer
£50000 - £65000 per annum + 20% Bonus £6500 car allowance