.NET Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
|Job Title:||.NET Developer (C#, ASP.NET)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 16:12|
Our client, a market leader, has a new opportunity to join their Development team based in Witney, Oxfordshire.
They are a well-established IT department with a highly-sophisticated suite of Web-based applications providing more than one million people assessments every year. The company prides itself on innovation and they are looking for talented Developers to help them revolutionise their market by combining great ideas with new and emerging technologies. The client is a dynamic, constantly evolving company and their Development team is responsible for creating best in breed products and innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
* Proven Microsoft.NET web stack development experience
* Strong experience with SQL Server, and Database Design
* Experienced in reviewing and acting on Technical proposals
* Able to multi-task while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
* Comfortable dealing with clients and customers - a good communicator
* Team development - coaching, mentoring, leadership
* Innovative problem solver who can identify issues and deliver creative solutions
* A passion for technology
They are looking for an experienced Senior Developer to join their team. As well as providing technical expertise and helping them shape their solutions going forward, this is also an opportunity for the successful candidate to spend time working directly with clients and key stakeholders.
The following would also be an asset:
* MCTS or equivalent accreditation
* ORM Frameworks
* Experience of Agile development practices
* IIS / Web farm
* Mentoring and training the Development team in development best practice
* Researching, employing and playing with the latest technologies to help us create leading solutions
* Helping design and execute technical projects of all sizes
* Working with internal and external clients to capture their requirements and build relationships
* Developing high quality solutions
We see this as an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to have a direct impact on what is already a highly innovative Company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's