Director of Operations
|Job Title:||Director of Operations|
|Salary:||great benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Janne Bate|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 17:47|
Do you have experience of the following?:
· significant experience in leadership IT roles demonstrating technical and professional development
· management of IT teams and providing technology leadership
· Helping Sales team win bids.
· Excellent management and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to deliver on complex projects on time and on budget with highly technical project requirements
· Proven ability to run a highly-effective support organisation. Ability to govern and run managed services.
· Broad and deep understanding of modern computing technology, systems and network architecture, data management, and information security.
· Experience developing and managing a budget, managing assets, and negotiating with vendors
· Bachelor's degree required or significant experience, Master's degree preferred. The Regional Director of Operations provides hands on leadership for a regional team, responsible for the enterprise hardware break/fix operation, and support of the client's contractual obligations and needs. The role requires the Director to also manage shift patterns, any data entered into a home-grown system, and generate progress/failure reports for internal and external use.The Director will have solid technical infrastructure experience, strong project management acumen and excellent vendor management skills, in addition to a superior, service-oriented approach to data center infrastructure operations and is responsible for operational and service management processes to ensure that quality, efficiency and agility goals are achieved. As a member of the IT senior leadership team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the enterprise wide IT strategy.
· Acts as a trusted advisor and builds and maintains relationships with regional clients. · Works with the Global IT Senior Leadership Team on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritise resources, including budget. Plan, direct, coordinate and review the work assigned team members; assigns work activities, projects and programs; reviews and evaluates work products, methods and procedures; meets with team members to identify and resolve problems.
· Select, train, motivate and evaluate assigned team members; provides team member training; works with team members to correct deficiencies; implements and or approves discipline as appropriate.
· Vendor and Contract Management by providing executive oversight for strategic vendor and partner relationship management.
· Define and maintains budget and capital expenditures; customer owned assets, owned assets, inventory management.
· Create and ensures processes and procedures are in place and executed to meet SOX, PCI and Regulatory compliance controls.
· Maintain communications with other countries within the assigned region to determine needs, requirements, and development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Support Engineer
Problem Service Manager
Up to £45000 per annum + 10% bonus
IT Security Engineer
Senior Multiplayer Game Developer
Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland