Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 15:12|
- Be responsible for the management of the digital end to end customers' experience on the website and physical channels. You will take the lead on specific projects and actions, in collaboration with the Marketing and Communication teams.
- You will plan, coordinate and deploy marketing campaign landing pages aligned with the 360° communication, according to a Marketing Communication Calendar and acts with a pro-active and hands-on attitude.
- You will take care of the integration of new products portfolio into the website, in a simple, fluent and optimized customers' experience, from the Google search engine (thanks to the SEO) to the e-shop or lead form to physical sales channels.
- To guarantee and enhance the customers' experience, you will manage the SEO of the webpages and regularly analyse the website metrics and customers' feedback.
- You regularly gather, analyse and interpret the new digital market trends, innovation and the evolution of the surf behaviour of the client's website visitors and more globally, on the internet.
Profile we are looking for:
·You own a very good knowledge of website management (min 3 years of experience).
·You have good knowledge of French, Dutch and English; able to participate and interact in a multi-languages meetings.
·You have an excellent mastery of web copywriting in FR and/or NL.
·You are used to analyse metrics reporting and perfectly know all the tips and tricks for the SEO.
·You master the digital usability rules and ergonomic.
·You are customers- and results oriented.
·You have an ability or facility to understand the technical aspects of the internet.
·Open, you can easily communicate and share information.
·You have good creativity assets, to think out of the box and propose pro-active actions.
·Able to take your responsibilities, you work in team
·Ownership, you work independently, are decision-maker and able to take your own responsibilities.
·Organised, you can work on multiple actions and projects at the same time.
Do you think that you have the right skills for this role and would like to know more about this role? Feel free to share your CV and contact details in order to discuss further about this role and your experience!
Currently on a mission and not available for this role? Share this job description within your network then!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Marketing Technical Manager (Veeva)
£60000 - £67000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
Digital Sales Manager
Agile Delivery Manager
£475.00 - £520 per day
Customer Account Manager
Livingston, West Lothian