Digital Analytics Expert
|Job Title:||Digital Analytics Expert|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 14:05|
You will work with the Channels, Product, Communication and Marketing teams to enable the delivery of comprehensive behavioural analysis. You will closely collaborate with the Customer Intelligence team (CDCI-Customer Dialogue and Channel Integration) to provide 360° insights aiming to improve the customer's multi-channel experience.
The Digital Analytics Expert will be responsible for providing the necessary support for insight-based editorial and business committees, both strategic and tactical, while serving as the analytic subject matter expert to various levels of business stakeholders.
* You will analyse the bank Belgium's digital channel performance to drive business strategy and profitability and aiming for an optimal multi-channel user experience.
* You will provide and review performance dashboards in weekly/monthly editorial and leadership meetings.
* You will identify, analyse and report KPIs
* You will identify opportunities to streamline and automate reporting and dashboards.
* You will analyse and report on the activity of on-line customers, linking customer website interaction data with off-line insights to assess customer value and 360° engagement
* You will provide social data, traffic reporting and audience insights to the Social Content expert
* You will provide ad hoc insights for questions from digital, marketing, product and CI
* You will collaborate with the Customer Intelligence team (CDCI-Customer Dialogue and Channel Integration) to validate and monitor digital data quality across channels.
* You will work closely with business analysts to review development specifications and identify tagging/analytics requirements within our Web and Mobile channels
* You have master's degree or equivalent work experience Economics, Marketing, Behavioural Analytics, or related discipline
* You have a deep knowledge and experience collecting and analysing customer click-stream data
* You have a profound experience with the implementation and utilization of (behavioural) analytics tools such as Webtrekk, Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
* You are experienced in tools to create clear data visualizations that communicate results and trends.
* You demonstrate energy and self-confidence and have strong interpersonal skills
* You have strong planning and organization skills that fosters a disciplined approach to setting priorities across multiple lines of business
* You have an entrepreneur mindset and you are not afraid of going for the extra mile, able to manage multiple operational and change related projects
* You have a very good ability for explaining data insights to non-expert people.
* You easily spot priorities and pro-actively come with an action plan
* You speak English and Dutch OR French.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network LAN/WAN expert
EMEA Source to Pay Procurement Card Subject Matter Expert
£250 - £280 per day
Senior Big Data Analytics Software Engineer
£320 - £375 per day
Digital Hardware Design Engineer
Great benefits package
Digital Marketing Channels Specilast