Devops Tools Engineer
|Job Title:||Devops Tools Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 10:26|
● You will be part of the process tools team consisting of 14 people managing, engineering, implementing and supporting process tools to help the development teams in their daily work.
● You will contribute to the implementation of an automatic development platform based on TFS as a versioning control system and it will be automated using Jenkins. The platform must also support Sonar & AppScan integrations.
● You'll gather requirements, perform functional and technical analysis, and manage the build and deploy automation for .NET applications maintained by the teams.
What will be your tasks?
● You're will contribute to the architecture of the platform, as well to improve the automation level of it.
● Together with other people of the team the chain/pipeline will be promoted, intakes are to be organised and best practices are to be defined and implemented.
● You will also stimulate the use of the platform. The focus of this all lies within software configuration management, continuous integration, automated testing and the adaptive development.
● Answer to developers who could come to you with specific build-issues with their code.
What is your profile?
- Most relevant and appreciated skills:
● Good analytical skills
● Good experience with:
- .NET Application development
- Automation & Development Tools: Jenkins, …
● The Application Development Life Cycle has no secrets for you!
● You will help to define and promote the best practices
What are they looking for?
● Good level of English (Dutch and/or French is an asset)
● Team Player
● Good communication skills
● 6 months contract with possible extensions
● Begin As Soon As Possible
Do you want this opportunity? Just apply or contact us!
Do you have some questions first? Contact Stephane Abbeels, on +32 2 727 11 31 to discuss in confidence. Feel free to also contact him by email at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's