|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||West Lothian, Scotland|
|Salary:||Up to £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Allen|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 09:06|
My client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help define. design, develop, deliver and drive adoption of state-of-the-art-process, automation and technologies to strengthen Software Solutions within the paradigm.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the Domain leaders to implement and adopt the process and automation of the Software Factory identify.
- Be able to design and implement DevOps frameworks.
- Contribute to the management of the Framework to benefit the team in reaching it's goal.
- Act as a Change Agent to drive change in the organisation, working closely with product development and software delivery functions to achieve our DevOps strategy.
The Qualification and Requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
- Experience working in Software project engineering or development roles that include the purpose to design, build, test and deploy.
- Experience using DevOps related tools including Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Jenkins.
Do send me your CV or call me to discuss this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£16.00 - £18.00 per hour
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Software Project Engineer - Project Support Engineer
Livingston, West Lothian
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Electronic System/Integration Engineer
£30.00 - £32.00 per hour
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer