|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Kontra|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 18:18|
The role of the DevOps Software Engineer is being responsible for the maintenance of the product test automation systems and move towards infrastructure as Code.
- Debugging problems with product upgrades that break the automation system.
- Maintaining automation systems and tooling.
- Extending automation test framework.
- Keeping up to date with latest automation technologies.
- Modernization of existing processes and tooling.
- Managing infrastructure as Code Requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent.
- Experience with an industry standard automation tool (e.g. UFT, SoapUI, Selenium).
- Working knowledge of Oracle.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins 2.
- Good C# coding skills.
- Hands-on experience of maintaining Jenkins and working with Linux servers.
- Working knowledge of modern DevOps concepts or technologies like Infrastructure as Code, Containerization, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
If the above sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's