Dev Ops Engineer
|Job Title:||Dev Ops Engineer|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||ASAP to Suit|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Fagan|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2016 16:59|
The perfect candidate will have in depth experience working with Linux and Command Line who is able to investigate and implement the latest tools and techniques in a controlled and stable way in order to improve performance while meeting required security controls.
Duties will include:
- Being Technical Lead for Linux deployments. CentOS is the tool in use and you will need to live and breath Linux and be aware of all the CentOS developments, implementing required changes into the build.
- Maintain Linux build envrionments
- Be responsible for the entire Web stack (open source Linux based technologies), implementing, secure standard setup, high availability, load balancing, proxy technologies whilst continuously monitoring the service and working with the dev to implement improvements where identified.
- Maintain the security of web services through to Linux builds
your experience will include:
- Previous experience of designing and implementing highly available, load balanced web applications (Linux, Apache, PHP, Solr)
- Demonstratable experience in implementing and managing Linux (CentOS) to facilitate infrastructure requirements. These range from Linux solution being used for DNS, Repo, email, ssh key management, monitoring, build images etc
- Proven experience in balancing a DevOps role with the challenges of balancing the requirements of rapid development techniques combined with the clean controlled operational needs.
Please apply for more information quoting reference RF/68183
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's