Dev & Security Tools Engineer
|Job Title:||Dev & Security Tools Engineer|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2016 17:04|
A market leading payment company based in Hertfordshire / North West London requires a Dev & Security Tools Engineer on an initial 6 month contract.
The overall role purpose is the Implementation and Engineering of Security Tools into the development tool-chain.
Key experience and responsibilities:
* Practical experience of development tools in a modern dev role with 3+ years of experience.
* Experience of administration and configuration the majority of the following: Jira, Confluence, Crucible, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Checkmarx, Sonaqube, Nexus Repository Pro, Nexus Lifecycle, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker and other, similar tools.
* Knowledge of implementing scalable solutions on public cloud
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
* Automate the provisioning of environments: cooking up some recipes with Chef or Ansible, and deploying environments using containers, like Docker.
* Design and develop automation workflows, perform unit tests and conduct review to make sure work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components.
* 3+ years experience of modern software development process and underlying supporting tools.
* Desire to keep abreast of industry trends is this fast-moving area.
* Strong verbal communication.
* Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
* A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security and DataCenter Network Engineer
SAP Security Consultant
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
£50.00 - £60.00 per hour
Security Architecture Lead
£650 - £750.00 per day
£350.00 - £430.00 per day
benefits (plan cafetaria)