Delivery Tools Analyst (Atlassian Suite)
|Job Title:||Delivery Tools Analyst (Atlassian Suite)|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum + Total Package value c.£50K|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2016 15:48|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire requires a Delivery Tools Analyst on a permanent basis. You will be required to to implement, administer and support the client's mission critical Delivery Toolsets across a complex and expanding set of portfolios. Key skills for this role are the Atlassian suite and the customer focus.
Knowledge, skills and experience: Functional knowledge and working of:
Technical Administration Skills:
* Atlassian Suite including JIRA Software, Bamboo, Confluence, Fisheye, crucible, Bitbucket (advanced level)
* Unix & Linux
* Shell Scripting
* Sonatype Nexus Pro
* SonarQube Administration
* In depth experience of working on multi-tiered tier architectures
* In depth experience implementing and supporting complex delivery toolsets
* Confident and customer focused
* Highly self-motivated
* Able to work independently and also as part of a team.
* Excellent time/workload manager
* Articulate and able to communicate with technical and business teams
* Able to work on multiple tasks and to be able to reprioritise work quickly and effectively
* Flexible, creative and outcome focused
* Excellent stakeholder management, able to engage up to Director/C-Level as required
* Able to deal effectively with high profile mission critical delivery toolset issues
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Contribute to the maintenance and continuous review of appropriate delivery toolsets, standards, processes and guidelines.
* Analysing and resolving any delivery toolset issues. This includes issues across Windows, Linux UNIX Operating Systems plus any middleware components, such as Oracle and Samba.
* Provide support of delivery toolsets including ad-hoc out of hours support.
* Provide technical input to drive best practice use of the delivery toolsets across the client..
* Undertake project work, setting up complex , integrated delivery toolset environments and projects.
* Work with the Design Authority for all delivery toolset related requirements and requests.
* Train new users and existing users as required.
* Ensure all delivery toolsets and associated processes are well documented.
The above list of responsibilities provides an indicative overview of the role. Actual responsibilities may vary over time depending on the business demands.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Payments Technical Analyst
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€375.00 - €410.00 per day
MDM Business Analyst
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
DLP Security Analyst
Data Analyst (Insurance)
City of London, London
£450.00 - £500.00 per day