|Job Title:||Data scientist|
|Contact Name:||Chiara Floreanini|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 13:48|
The position requires working and travel, essentially in Luxembourg and occasionally in Belgium including customer sites. The candidate will work with a broad range of different professionals ranging from marketing managers to IT specialists.
The position is available immediately.
The candidate should be able to spot business problems that our clients might face and to suggest innovative solutions that might involve using different data analysis technologies, such as: machine learning, self-service analytics and others.
In addition to customer advisory, candidate must be able to extract insight from various data sources and build predictive models.
The candidate must also be able to manage a data science project from analysis to delivery.
Master Degree in Computer Science, mathematics or Industrial Engineer and proven additional experience or equivalent PHD in one of those fields .
- You have gathered at least 3-5 years' experience in Statistical Modelling (Classification, Scorecard Models, Segmentation, Clustering, Bayesian statistics), Anomaly Detection, and/or Machine Learning algorithms both Supervised and Unsupervised, Artificial Intelligence
- Strongly programing skills in SQL, Python and R
- Hands on experience working with BI tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau)
- Develop your ideas from hypothesis testing over prototyping to code in production.
- Creativity and vision, foresee how to generate value through data, evaluate it and communicate it.
- Solid track record of strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in data sets
o Fluent French and English
o Ability to communicate effectively with professionals from different backgrounds
o Driving license
o Deep Learning (e.g. TensorFlow, Theano, Torch, Keras)
o Big Data , Hadoop solutions
o Microsoft certified professional in data analytics
o Experience in Microsoft Azure
o Project management skills
The candidate will evolve into a dynamic startup environment, with an opportunity to prove their skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package with the opportunity to quickly assume significant responsibilities in a fast-growing organization.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Centre Operations Analyst
Leeds, West Yorkshire
€15.00 - €16.00 per hour
Material Planner / Supply Chain Analyst
£15.00 - £24.00 per hour